Below are some notes on the immediate needs of each project that we hope will help focus your work through the next week and a half.
Luke & Amanda
- Solidify live streaming via Icecast and broadcast via Airtime paths, and identify security/gate keeping/bandwidth challenges of each.
- Keep working to master Bootstrap for your site.
- Consider implementing a git repository and start using it to collaborate.
- Go to school on Instagram API. (Tessa)
- Get MySQL running and start exploring SQL queries to put data into the database and take it back out. (Someone other than Tessa)
- Merge image/text processing scripts.
- Think through recommended pivot to Django.
- Send us your Github repos.
- We are recommending a shift to PHP over Python for scripting in this project.
- More precisely: get a form action up and running PHP. Get at least as far as showing me what I entered into the search form, possibly even showing a user the API call that such a search should generate.
- Go to school on what you can get from DocumentCloud, and start to come up with some example HTML pages for what results might look like.