#Skillset – Min

Outreach Coordinator, Project Manager: Simply not my forte.. My English needs improvement..

Developer: Not horrible but very limited.. So I’d say.. not my forte..

Designer/UX Designer: I think this is most likely going to be the part that I’ll participate in. As you may know by now, I went to an art school. My major was fashion design but I’ve always been interested in communication design as well. I have experiences in logo design, web design, branding and so on (I’ve done the entire communication design for my own brands and for some other people’s brands.). I know how to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I have numerous friends who are actually in communication design industry and programing who could potentially help our projects a lot (I also have a friend who’s amazing at 3D modeling and rendering although I’m unsure how we can apply that to our projects.). I’m confident when it comes to aesthetic. But I am aware of the difference between design and UX design. Therefore, I’m also going to attend as many workshops about UX design as possible this semester to focus on it. The attachment is a mockup design from Tessa and my final project last semester.MICROFASHION

1 thought on “#Skillset – Min